1.9.10;
Have you ever felt like the people who approach you only want something from you? Other than that, you have no business with them.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, or insecure but it seems like most of the time people pretend to be nice is when they want something from me. Not to quote most examples, but work related I can cut some slack, but when people that you have known before but don't keep in contact strikes a conversation, it is usually to ask for something. I find that particularly annoying, as a personal rule I only ask from close friends or people that I work with on a regular basis when I require assistance. Other times I'll just try to solve those questions myself.
Maybe the reason why I get so agitated, is that these people don't even have the proper decency to ask nicely. E.g. I haven't spoke to you in about 2-3 months, off the bat you call me or message me asking me if I can do you a favour. To me that is just rude, maybe the few words before like, "Hey, how are you? Sorry to bother you, but *insert request here*"
Maybe it only happens to me. I don't know but if I include work, my phone number is seems like it is a free gift. People give my phone number to the most random of people asking me for the most outrageous things, without first introducing themselves and acts like I owe them an answer and/or explanation.
I'm not too sure who is the culprit behind this, but I hope this stops when I leave the service. So no more people asking me when the next batch of medics are passing out, do your own maths. As shown below.
The course lasts X weeks, whenever new personnel from BMT pass out, add 1-2 weeks of Leave/off to that time on top of the X weeks. Lo and behold, you have the time frame of when the medics are passing out.
-OR-
You could get ASK the Superior to email/call the training institute, what is the time frame of the course.
Note that even if there were personnel passing out from the training institute, DOES NOT MEAN you'll be getting any.
scribbled
12:26