7.6.10;
Not that I want to say, but some people just pisses me off. I'm not in the best of moods now and not to mention tired too, but I feel like I've got to get this off my chest.
Ok, so you don't like a certain someone, doesn't mean that you have to plant it right smack in the middle of a social networking site. What worst, that person can see and read your status probably know that you are talking bad about them and this works "well" on the human psyche and emotional growth.
You make your own enemies, you don't get to blame other people fully for the mistakes that you do, EVEN if it wasn't your fault. The responsiblity comes with the job, even if it isn't from the job per se, what happened to the personal responsibility. If you don't intend to work, don't make it harder for the people who have to pick up your slack. Even if you don't have to care anymore, this is not the way to end things. Well not that I care now, if you did a good job training your understudy then good for you, if not I won't be looking for you either. I'm not on your side in this matter, which path you choose is your own.
scribbled
01:17